All international transport has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), and obviously the arrivals and departures of cruise ships and ferries at the port of Civitavecchia have also been affected.
On this page we try to clarify the procedures implemented at the Port of Civitavecchia, both for ferry connections with Sardinia, Sicily, Spain and Tunisia and for the main cruise companies, which are gradually starting their navigation again.
We will update this page as we get news.
Drive-In Covid Test Centre at Civitavecchia Port of Rome
The Drive-in in Largo della Pace has been moved to via Tarquinia 30 – Fiumaretta.
The Drive-in is active:
- Mon-Sat from 0800 AM to 0600 PM
- Sun from 0800 AM to 0100 PM
To request the molecular test on a voluntary basis, you need the doctor’s prescription, your fiscal code and you must reserve the PCR Test.
For more info, please visit Ministero Salute Official Website
To know the test result, please contact (from Tuesday to Saturday):
- 06 96669302/470/471/477
Those who have a positive test result will be promptly advised.
Covid-19 provisions for ferries with Sardinia
All connections to and from Sardinia are operational again:
- Civitavecchia-Porto Torres
Provisions for those arriving in Sardinia.
All those wishing to embark on direct shipping lines from the Port of Civitavecchia in Sardinia are required to register before boarding using the following online form:
and present in addition to an identity document, a copy of the registration receipt, together with the boarding pass.
You will also need to meet one of the following conditions:
- give proof of having carried out the vaccine;
- give proof of having carried out the swab with negative results (including the rapid swab) no later than 48 hours before departure;
- swab on arrival (including the quick swab) or at the dedicated areas in the port of Civitavecchia, or within 48 hours of arrival;
- submit to the obligation of fiduciary isolation for 10 days, with the burden of communicating this to their general practitioner, to the pediatrician of free choice or, for non-residents, to the territorially competing health authority through the toll-free number.
However, for all passengers returning from Sardinia it is highly recommended to swab them within 48 hours of their return.
To book a swab test you can go to the official page of Salute Lazio: